+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Wink สรรพคุณ ประโยชน์มากมายของ กระเทียม

กระเทียมเป็นไม้ล้มลุกและใหญ่ยาว สูง 30 - 60 ซม. มีกลิ่นแรง มีหัวใต้ดิน ลักษณะกลมแป้น มีเส้นผ่านศูนย์กลางประมาณ 2 - 4 ซม. มีแผ่นเยื่อสีขาวหรือสีม่วงอมชมพูหุ้มอยู่ 3 - 4 ชั้น ซึ่งลอกออกได้ แต่ละหัวมี 6 - 10 กลีบ กลีบเกิดจากตาซอกใบของใบอ่อน ลำต้นลดรูปลงไปมาก ใบเดี่ยว (Simple leaf) ขึ้นมาจากดิน เรียงซ้อนสลับ แบนเป็นแถบแคบ กว้าง 0.5 - 2.5 ซม. ยาว 30 - 60 ซม. ปลายแหลมแบบ Acute ข

สิ่งที่น่ารู้เกี่ยวกับการกิน กระเทียม

After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.
    Inland Empire Bridal Hair

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Webdesign

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.
    Webdesign

Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest.But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliment. Best!
    Webdesign

Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle.
    Click here for more details

I have bookmarked your website because this site contains valuable information in it. I am really happy with articles quality and presentation. Thanks a lot for keeping great stuff. I am very much thankful for this site.
    Bellevue moving company

You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!
    aircon servicing singapore

Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good.
    SEO

I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost.Webdesign

Facebook Comments