+ Reply to Thread

Talking Youtube ยังเป็นแหล่งรายได้ชั้นดีอยู่หรือไม่

แต่พอเริ่มศึกษาก็เข้าใจแล้วครับว่าคลิปเรามันติดลิขสิทธิ์ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นการนำเพลงของคนอื่นมาใช้ประกอบคลิป การcoverเพลง หรือ เอารูปภาพของคนอื่นมาประกอบ หลายอย่างมากมาย รายได้ที่ได้จากคลิปของเราจะถูกโอนไปให้เจ้าของลิขสิทธิ์ แล้วแต่ว่าเขาแบ่งเราเท่าไหร่ ตอนนั้นผมคิดว่าผมได้แค่ 300บาทแสดงว่าเขาหักไป 29,700 บาทเลยหรือ? เป็นคำถามที่กระวนกระวายอยู่ในใจ จากนั้นผมศึกษาเรื่องลิขสิทธิ์ อย่างละเอียดแล้วก็ไม่พยายามให้ content หรือเนื้อหาของคลิปไปละเมิดลิขสิทธิ์ของใคร

ทำช่อง Youtube ได้เงินเท่าไรรายได้

Hi there, I discovered your website by way of Google while searching for a comparable topic, your website came up, it looks good. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks. silicone travel bottle

Excellent web site. Plenty of useful information here. I am sending it to several buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thanks on your effort! funwirks.com

jackson

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. who is Dr. Natale

jackson

I know your aptitude on this. I should say we ought to have an online discourse on this. Composing just remarks will close the talk straight away! What's more, will confine the advantages from this data. Ross Levinsohn Topio

Our credit repair services work to fix past credit mistakes and verify credit report accuracy. Talk to a credit repair expert today! 먹튀

Our credit repair services work to fix past credit mistakes and verify credit report accuracy. Talk to a credit repair expert today! supreme saunas

A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this information. I simply need to tell you that I simply look at your site and I discover it exceptionally fascinating and educational. I can hardly wait to peruse bunches of your posts. credit

Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. Door installation Companies

Facebook Comments