+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rohan เถื่อน

ไม่ขอพูดอะไรมากมาย เข้าไปดูด้วยสายตาคุณเอง กับการโปรโมทแบบจัดเต็ม เพื่อคนเยอะแน่นอน ในการเล่นบอกเลยว่าทุกคนต้องชอบแน่นอน Rohan เถื่อน

เราไม่ปล่อยของเวอร์ ไม่เปิดดัน Upper ไม่เปิด ดันธาตุ ใช่การเล่นแบบ Classic จริงๆ ไอเทมไม่มีเกิน ออฟ ถ้าเจอระบบจะทำการลบทิ้งโดยอัติโนมัติ และสามารถติดต่อผู้พัฒนาต่างประเทศได้ตลอดเวลา

ระบบ Login ก่อนเข้าเกมส์ ดีกว่าเซิฟไหนๆในประเทศไทยเป็นของแท้จากต่างประเทศที่ไม่มีใคร Copy ได้ ไม่ Block IP นอกใดๆ ทั้งสิ้นเราเปิดให้เล่นกันแบบเสรี ทุกคน

Item Mall ราคาย่อมเยา อ้างอิงจากเซิฟอืนที่เปิดอยู่ทั่วๆไป GM มีประสบการณ์ จาก เกมส์ L2 ตอนนี้เปิดอยู่ คือ L2 ที่ดังที่สุดตอนนี้อยากลอง Rohan บ้าง ใครรักเรามาสนับสนุนกันน่ะครับ

เว็บ : Rohan เถื่อน

• Rohan-Club •

เปิดให้เล่นแล้ว 29 พ.ย. นี้ระบบกันโปรใหม่จากต่างประเทศไม่เหมือนใครในประเทศไทยแน่นอน

สุดยอด ที่สุด Server เราเป็นแนวเก็บ Lv Classic ไม่น่าเบื่อกิจกรรมเพียบ
    ไม่ดี ให้ลอง เลย ไม่มี ไอเทม เวอร์ๆ (ย้ำว่าเน้นสมดุลเพื่อความมันส์ใน PvP&GvG เป็นหลัก)

• Server.Information •

Exp * 35
    Drop * 65
    Crones rate * 40
    Rare 70%
    Unique 60%
    Ancian 50%
    Downlevel 70% ::

Diablo 3 is my favorite game because it’s the combination of both good graphics and the bets story line. I usually spend my whole time playing this game and I have no regret because it worth playing so much. Now you can buy custom essays with the cheap price for the high level of students. Anyways I like that you’ve wrote such nice article and shared this game play which is also very nice and helpful.

Navodaya Vidyalaya Entrance Exam was successfully done in 7000 centers in 28 states across the nation. After completing the examination processJNVST Result 2020 Delhi all applied candidates are looking for JNVST Results which will available below in a short period of time. The team of the Navodaya Vidyalaya will select the candidates on the bases of the on available seats and cut off / merit list that is dependent on achieving scored marks in JNVST Entrance Test.

A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. this website

Quote Originally Posted by LeoRalston View Post
    Diablo 3 is my favorite game because it’s the combination of both good graphics and the bets story line. I usually spend my whole time playing this game and I have no regret because it worth playing so much. Now you can buy custom essays with the cheap price for the high level of students. Anyways I like that you’ve wrote such nice article and shared this game play which is also very nice and helpful.

Thanks for sharing this site. By the way, I also order my essays on a proven EssayService
    website I am completely satisfied with the quality of their work. Plus they always work for quality. Therefore, my essays have only the highest marks.

Personally, I always use the services of ordering works and essays online.
    I used to do everything myself, but now I turn only here for help.
    Time saving, quality and warranty

Facebook Comments