+ Reply to Thread

For one more perspective on C'Thun

For one more perspective on C'Thun I wanted to speak with Wow gold classic a normal raiding guild, one which came to AQ40 ready but to a far lesser extent than those I spoke to. Merrilia is a officer from Dopamin. Even this guild, the sort of guild you might find on any machine full of regular players, would be eager to try a pre-nerf C'Thun jog, albeit with some of those pesky bugs eliminated. "Pre-nerf C'Thun would be interesting to try out," Merrilia explained. "That being said it depends how many'bugs' are contained in the pre nerf variant and if those bugs were too game breaking to allow for a kill in any way."

In the end, the pre-nerf C'Thun experience is just as much a component of Classic WoW as farming devilsaur leather, or fending off rogues in world PvP. It is part of the legend of the game, something never bested by gamers at the time. Every person I have asked said they'd be interested in taking on the battle, from the buy classic wow gold mega raiders, to a average joe.

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. supreme saunas

Facebook Comments