+ Reply to Thread

Need to create an explainer animation video

I am trying to create an explainer video and i tried using a couple of online tools like animaker and videoscribe. Basically they are drag and drop and change properties.
    I was wondering if this is possible in any of the adobe products. If so which one and where to find the assets (moving avatars, things, chalk animations etc?

I work at a startup, and we are looking for an animator or a studio/agency to create a short 1 minute explainer video. We already have illustrations that we want animated onto a coloured background. Do you have any recommendations for freelancers or studios who do this kind of work? Preferably with additional voiceover
    It's paid work ofc, we just don't have a gigantic budget

If the shooting was done live: with a visit to the site, using special equipment and people, the process would be very stretched in time and would require serious material investments. The creation of 3D videos does not require such large time and labor costs, so their cost is significantly lower than live filming and allows brands to use this technology in advertising themselves and their product. I realized this a long time ago and did this for myself using the service https://darvideo.tv/character-animation/. Because you can't do without a professional

You've got a lot of information but not a lot of time to explain it. An animated explainer film can swiftly break down the key aspects of the problem and offer a solution. Because I enjoy writing and posting for others, I learned a lot of strategies or ways to protect my information published on the internet, and the credit goes to https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/work/, which you can visit to have the same experience. It helps me to check for errors such as Essays on Work and any other type of inaccuracy. Because of the assistance I receive from this website, my writings are favorably welcomed by the general public.

Facebook Comments