+ Reply to Thread

How to delete AOL email account?

If you've got created a free AOL check in account and now you would like to delete it, then you'll follow the straightforward steps given during this article to delete Aol email account. Once you delete an account, any information saved thereon also will be deleted. Below I even have mentions Steps to delete an Aol account:-
    1.Go to aol mail login page.
    2.Now, complete the AOL login process
    3.Now, you'll see a button on your screen
    4.This button reads as "Continue delete my account"
    5.Just click on this button to hold on the account deletion process
    6.On the confirmation page, enter your Aol check in email address
    7.Now, tap on the choice "Yes, terminate my account"
    8.On subsequent page, select the "Got it" option
    This is how you'll delete Aol email account permanently. confirm to read the instructions on each page carefully before getting to the proceeding steps. Once you create the ultimate decision to delete your account, you ought to acknowledge that everything on your account shall even be deleted.

Thank you, but I don't know what to do. I have a Gmail account, but I don't use it. I think maybe I should delete it. What do you think? Do you use email to communicate or for business?

Hello, you would better not to delete your Gmail account. Give it a chance. As for me, I use Gmail everyday for business and communication and I like it. Moreover, there are a lot of add-ons that you can install, for example this one https://workspace.google.com/marketplace/app/email_to_text_%E2%80%94_send_sms_message_from_gm/135822310631 that allows to Send SMS from Gmail. When I started to use it, I was glad because I can send SMS messages from a computer or a mobile device using Gmail. This installed app makes my business easier.

Facebook Comments